Flu season is knocking on our door: Will you answer?
Ah yes, cold and flu season. The magical time of year when tissues are stuffed away in every nook and cranny, and hand sanitizer is ready on deck. But just because the virus is floating around doesn’t mean you have to fall victim. Reduce your risk with these flu-prevention tips:
• Take time to get a flu vaccine.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Avoid contact with sick people.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often.
• Experiencing flu-like symptoms? The CDC recommends staying home for 24 hours.
– Erin O’Brien, 360 Media, Inc.