The sun is higher and days are longer. It’s the perfect time to grab a book and head outdoors. Take some “me” time to dive into an interesting and fun read while soaking up some vitamin D:
• “One Italian Summer” (Rebecca Serle): Not your typical love story and not to be overlooked.
• “Disorientation” (Elaine Hsieh Chou): A satire you’ll laugh and learn with.
• “You Made A Fool of Death With Your Beauty” (Awkwaeke Emezi): To be released in May, for anyone who’s looking for new beginnings.
• “It Ends With Us” (Colleen Hoover): The kind of story you can’t put down.
– MaryGrace Williams, 360 Media, Inc.