Summer has arrived, the kids are out of school and you’re tasked with finding the best things to do in the city without breaking the bank.
Luckily, we’ve got you covered with a list of our favorite, yet budget-friendly, summer activities.
• Check out Garden Hills Pool for a spot to cool off this summer.
• Admission is free the second Sunday of every month at the High Museum.
• Picnic in Piedmont Park.
• Take a walk on the BeltLine.
• Shoot the Chatta(hooch)ee River.
• Splash around the Legacy Fountain Splash Pad.