After experiencing several surprises during my wedding (being prepared doesn’t mean they won’t happen), here are five tips I can share, for you to keep in mind:
• Let go of expectations. This can be tough, but know that not everything will be perfect.
• Be flexible with your theme and colors.
• Pick and book your glam squad early to ensure you get who you want, and schedule multiple trial runs.
• Share a basic shot list with the photographer to ensure you get those must-have shots.
• Consider a courthouse wedding (it’s the new lavish wedding) – more honeymoon money and less stress!