If you’re interested in becoming a better photographer, these tips are guaranteed to help you up your photo game.
• Don’t shoot toward the light. This will keep your photos from being too backlit and overexposed.
• Always shoot in natural light, if available.
• Explore the composition by moving around and adjusting the angles of the camera.
• Play around with the settings. You can create cool effects, and this will help you discover your personal style.
• Take photos of everything. Make sure to always have a camera with you, and don’t be afraid to take photos of things that may seem ordinary.