Winter is upon us in full force, and it doesn’t look like it’ll be warming up anytime soon. While we can’t do anything about the freezing temperatures, there are steps you can take to make the next few months more bearable. Below are the most common ways to protect your home and family during the upcoming weather.
• Let your faucets drip to prevent pipes from bursting.
• Insulate doors and windows.
• Have supplies such as blankets, flashlights and water bottles ready.
• Have an alternative source of heat – like a fireplace or kerosene heater.
• Track your local weather here and stay warm.