The temperatures have dropped, nights are long and there’s no better feeling than snuggling up with a hot drink and a good book.
Whether you’re into light-hearted rom-coms, twisted mysteries or enjoy diving into history, we’ve got these five selections at the top of our must-read list this winter:
• “An Anonymous Girl” by Greer Hendricks (out now)
• “The Wartime Sisters” by Lynda Cohen Loigman (out this week)
• “99 Percent Mine” by Sally Thorne (Jan. 29)
• “Forget You Know Me” by Jessica Strawser (Feb. 5)
• “The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls” by Anissa Gray (Feb. 19)