It’s already July, but there’s still time for families to get out and away from those screens (yes, you’ll have fun without them). Some fun ideas for everyone include:
1. Everyone should experience a drive-in at least once. The picturesque Starlight Drive-In Theatre has movies under the stars all summer long.
2. Create your own backyard campout.
3. The Atlanta Ice Cream Festival on July 28 features ice cream, wellness activities and live music.
4. Cool off in Centennial Olympic Park’s Fountain of Rings.
5. Take a walking tour of the Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum on July 21.
— Morgan Rabby, 360 Media, Inc.