After about six weeks of holiday indulgences, including a few too many cocktails, many have likely decided to start the new year by participating in Dry January, a campaign to urge people to abstain from alcohol for the month of January.
With so many delicious, yet booze-less, drinks on Atlanta menus year-round, a month without alcohol should be a breeze. Add these mocktails to your must-try list:
• Mission + Market: Yuzu & Basil Soda.
• Leon’s Full Service: Not Your Father’s Gutterpop.
• Double Zero: So Fresh So Clean.
• Bon Ton: Luxardo Cherry Basil Limeade.
• Punch Bowl Social: Strawberry Rhubarb Fizz.