As one of the South’s best food cities, it can be challenging to keep up with all the restaurant openings in Atlanta. Here are the ones I’ve got my eye on for 2019:
• Aziza – Sit-down restaurant designed around the Israeli tradition of sharing.
• Lazy Betty – Tasting menu-only restaurant from chef Ronald Hsu, who was featured on Netflix’s “The Final Table.”
• Pancake Social – All-day breakfast concept by chef Anne Quatrano opening at Ponce City Market and Pinewood Forest.
• Rina – Casual Israeli eatery on the BeltLine.
• Woodward & Park – European-inspired bistro from chef Robert Phalen at Larkin on Memorial.