Spring in Atlanta means two things to me – pollen and lots of exciting activities.
Here are five events worth checking out this season:
1. Meet the Easter Bunny on April 20 at Atlantic Station.
2. Spend a day at the High enjoying “European Masterworks: The Phillips Collection.”
3. Join Food Well Alliance, Park Pride and the Atlanta Botanical Garden at Mason Mill Community Garden on April 13, for spring garden workshops known as Plant Eat Repeat.
4. Celebrate mom at the Southern Art Mother’s Day Special.
5. Spend the day with adoptable puppies at the May 4 Puppy Haven Party.