Schools are almost out for the summer and it’s looking like 2021 has several in-person camps returning for kids and teenagers in the Atlanta area.
This comes after a long, restless 2020 summer season where camps went virtual or didn’t happen at all. Of course, safety is still a priority, so research the guidelines in place before committing. A few options include:
• High Museum of Art Summer Camp — For the aspiring artist.
• Alliance Theatre Drama Camps — In-person and virtual options.
• Safari Camp at Zoo Atlanta — Perfect for science and animal lovers.
• Woodward Academy Summer Programs — Includes athletics, academics and activities.
– MaryGrace Williams, 360 Media, Inc.