For many Thanksgiving conjures up visions of a juicy roasted turkey. But for those who’ve chosen to live an increasingly popular vegan or vegetarian lifestyle, there are still many delicious options to enjoy a day dedicated to eating and drinking to your heart’s content and more.
• Cinnamon sugar-glazed carrots: Slow cooker recipe with cinnamon and hints of ginger.
• Cornbread stuffing: A fun twist on a must-have Thanksgiving dish.
• Vegan Butternut Squash Soup: Can be made days in advance – perfect on a time crunch.
• Sweet Potato Casserole: Featuring old-fashioned oats, maple syrup, and sweet potatoes, sure to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth.
– Lauren Gable, 360 Media, Inc.
[…] – Lauren Gable, 360 Media, Inc., The Atlanta 100 […]