From an improv show and a costume cabaret to an evening of dancing in botanical gardens, Atlanta has a lot more to offer on Valentine’s Day than your standard three-course prix fixe dinner. Here are things to do on Feb. 14 in Atlanta.
• Valentine’s Day Improv Show at Dad’s Garage
• Valentines in the Garden at Atlanta Botanical Gardens
• “Roméo et Juliette” by the Atlanta Ballet at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
• Valloween Costume Cabaret at Red Light Cafe
• The Sam Cooke Experience at Earl Smith Strand Theatre
• Opera and Opulence: A Valentine’s Day Concert at The Wimbish House