Mardi Gras season has arrived, and whether at home or safely around town, Atlantans love to get in on the celebration:
• The Battery — Take part in a live Mardi Gras experience with food, drinks, live music and more.
• Bon Ton — Enjoy New Orleans-style Creole fare at the restaurant or takeout.
• Henri’s Bakery — Place an online order to indulge in a festive and delicious king cake to indulge in.
• Mardi Gras on the Square — The Plaza at Colony Square will transform into Bourbon Street on Feb. 16 for Fat Tuesday with New Orleans-themed drinks and food, live music, Mardi Gras swag and more.
– Alexis Prather, 360 Media, Inc.