A challenging part of presentations can be managing questions during or after. They’re hard to control and sometimes audiences can use them to test you.
Here’s how you can instead use questions as opportunities to shine:
1. Anticipate: Go through your presentation and consider what questions might arise.
2. Be confident: Step forward, make eye contact and respond.
3. Use facts: Write down important facts to have nearby during your presentation.
4. Strategically invite questions: Engage people and leave obvious question points in your presentation.
5. Back-up plan: If you’re unsure, say you’ll confirm and get back to them.